1. Upon receipt of your trophies, one of the Karoo Taxidermy client liaison officers will send you an itemised (detailed) Taxidermy quotation via the preferred method.
(Leaving a deposit for your taxidermy work at your Outfitter / Professional Hunter is not a pre-requisite.)
2. Once you have confirmed all the taxidermy instructions as indicated on your quotation, we will issue you with an itemised Taxidermy Invoice.
Your Taxidermy Order can only be secured into the production line once a 50% deposit as well as the confirmation of your taxidermy instructions has been paid. Please refer to the Taxidermy invoice for all the necessary banking details to make an international Electronic Wire Transfer (EWT) into our bank account.
3. The balance of your invoice will be due before shipping. Once your trophies have been packed and crated, your dedicated client liaison officer will forward you an invoice for the balance due on your taxidermy account, as well as a shipping quotation.
4. The shipping quotation will reflect the cost for shipping your trophies by air from our facilities in South Africa to your closest Port of Entry. If practical and if the availability exists, you will also receive a separate Ocean Freight Quotation.
5. Please transfer the Taxidermy amount due, as well as the shipping amount of your selected shipping option into the same bank account as reflected on your latest Taxidermy Invoice. Karoo Taxidermy will pre-pay the shipping fees to the shipping agent on your behalf.
6. If not reflected on your Air Freight or Ocean Freight Quotations, Clearing / Broker Fees and delivery charges (if required on the destination (your) side) are payable directly to the Clearing Agent or Customhouse Brokerage (CHB).
7. For all Dip & Pack orders, full settlement of your invoice is required up front. The shipping agent will invoice you directly for the fees to your closest Port of Entry and the Clearing / Broker Fees and delivery charges (if required on the destination (your) side) are payable directly to the Customs Clearing Agent / Customs Broker or Customhouse Brokerage (CHB). In most cases the Ocean Freight option is not available to Dip & Pack orders.
8. Payments can be made in US Dollars, Euro's as well as British pounds and South African Rands. An electronic wire transfer (EFT) is the most desirable method of payment. We do accept Cash and Travellers cheques in the abovementioned currencies if you wish to leave these as a deposit or payment at your Outfitter or PH.
9. Credit card facilities are also available and accept VISA and MasterCard. Please request our Credit Card Authorisation form. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Eurocheques and PayPal payments.
10. Personal cheques are accepted, but due to the timeframe to be cleared (up to 3 months) and the fact that it goes missing in the post (a frequent occurrence) personal cheques as a form of payment are most undesirable.